Cavilaciones, escritos de días cualquiera, algunos poemas , algunas de mis novelas, pensamientos en soledad compartida,...¡VISITA MI WEB! EN WWW.ANANAYRAGORRIN.COM

miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

IN CASSIE MEMORY: You have touched my heart



My dear Cassandra Goodfeather. You have passed away today. I felt you as a close friend of me, however we just know ourselfes a few weeks ago. I knew your Father in a bad moment of my life and he was a big help for me in those moment. His words made me strong and I never forget all the light he gave me. You are his daughter and you have the same light in your soul. Today you´ve passed away after a hard illness. You...Soo beautiful, soo young,soo nice... I can´t believe that! But...I know you´re together God just now.

Yesterday I was in my Sacred Mountain (Volcano) EL TEIDE and I was praying for you. All the light I saw in EL TEIDE was the light of your soul.

I´ll never forget you, Sweet Cassie.

I don´t know what I can say...I don´t have words... I feel very sad just now.

I´ll pray all the night for you and your unborn baby. Good travel together God, my friend!

YOU´LL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART!

~Lakhota Death Song~

I thank you for my life
And I thank you for my death,
I thank you for my heartbeat,
I thank you for my breath.
I thank you for my childhood
And allowing me old age
I thank you for my peace
I thank you for my rage.

For all of my successes
And from what I Learnt from them,
For all my many failures
And the strength to try again.
For all the tears I’ve shed
Through laughter or through pain,
I thank you for the sunshine
And I thank you for the rain.

I thank you for my children,
And those who went before,
I thank you for my memories
Of those who are no more.
I thank you for the food I ate
And the times of hunger too,
I thank you for the beauty
In a world that came from you.


I thank you for my visions,
I thank you for my dreams,
I thank you for the love and sex
That made my woman scream.
I thank you for the buffalo,
I thank you for the deer,
I thank you for the eagle,
I thank you for the bear.


I thank you for the thunder.
That brings with it the rain,
That fills the streams and rivers
So I can drink again.
I thank you for my spirit guides
Who help me talk to you,
And lead me well throughout my life
Ensuring I stay true.

I thank you for the forest,
I thank you for the plains,
I thank you for the Black Hills
Where you took away my pain.
I thank you for my victories
And, as well, for my defeats,
I thank you for the trophies,
And each day you let me greet.

I thank you for the kinship
And the honours you bestowed,
By making me Lakota
Following the sacred road.
I thank you for my horses,
That I rode to hunt and fight,
I thank you for the freedom
To do what I thought I might.

I thank you for the daytime,
I thank you for the night,
I thank you for my hearing and
I thank you for my sight.
I thank you for my enemies
I thank you for my friends,
All those at my beginning
And those here at my end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario